FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS
Traditional front-zip breech for every-day schooling yet versatile enough for occasional competitions. The comfortable cotton-blend fabric has ergonomic, four-way stretch. Ariat technology and Calf Fit System create a sleek, comfortable, performance fit. Synthetic knee patches protect and provide a secure grip. Low-rise with a Euro seat.
- Four-way stretch cotton twill
- Ariat® V3® elastic "V" panel built into the back waistband for superior stretch and recovery
- Core Control Technology® provides targeted support for core muscles and slims the silhouette
- CFS™ Calf Fit System provides custom support at the calf and ankle, alleviating pressure points and friction
- Synthetic suede knee patch
- Front slant pockets with logo trim
I chose a size 26 instead of 24 (I’m in between at 25) so they are as expected, a bit roomy, but oddly short, and I am petite at 5’2”. I would have exchanged for long but felt the length from hip to thigh would be off. The color is good, on the lighter end of tan - helpful for summer heat, and the reinforced knee should help with wear.