Note: Frozen or refrigerated items are eligible for store pick up or local delivery only and require signature upon receipt to avoid unwanted thawing.
When it comes to choosing a Raw Frozen Bone, be sure the bone is larger than the length of your dog's muzzle. If you're unsure, going larger is always a good choice. Always supervise your dog when they have a bone. Be cautious when giving bones to more than one dog in the same proximity. If the bone starts to chip, throw it away.
- Durable & long lasting
- Rich in minerals like calcium & phosphorus
- Mental stimulation & enrichment
- Great for teething puppies
- Keeps your dog busy & distracted
- Exercises your dog's back, neck & jaw muscles