- Directions for Use
Nature's Protection™ Flea & Tick Herbal Spot-On for dogs is the natural alternative to topical flea & tick repellant treatments made with synthetic chemicals, insecticides, and pesticides. Spot-On is a natural blend of aromatic herbs and soothing essential oils. Its fresh, minty fragrance protects the skin from biting fleas & ticks. The key ingredients in this effective Spot-On treatment are Peppermint, Virginia Cedarwood, and Almond Oil. The preventative power of these gentle oils are non-offensive to your dog, but repulsive to fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other biting insects.
- Worry free – No phthalates, DEET, synthetic chemicals, insecticides, or pesticides and is safe for people, cats, dogs, and the environment.
- The Spot-On treatment is water resistant.
- 3 tubes per box – 3 month supply
- Virginia Cedarwood Oil 5% and Peppermint Oil 4%
- Almond Oil 91%
Made with only naturally occurring flea & tick repellants - Virginia Cedarwood, Peppermint, & Almond Oil*
- Small Dogs & Puppies (.05 oz. 1.5ml per tube) – 15 lbs. & under
- Medium Dogs (.1oz. 3ml per tube) - 15-40 lbs.
- Large Dogs (.17oz. 5ml) – 40+ lbs.
- Do not use for puppies under 4 months.
How to use: Snap the cap off the tip of the tube. Lift or spread the fur between the shoulder blades of the dog until you can spot the skin. Place the tube tip on the dog’s skin area and apply. Hold your dog briefly, allowing the liquids to absorb. Avoid bathing or swimming for 24 hours after application.
Apply once a month for continuous protection.