Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised Turkey from the American Midwest, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and carrots. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with farm-raised Turkey from the American Midwest.
- As a natural source of prey in the wild, Turkey is an exceptional source of protein that’s also low in saturated fat, rich in Selenium, and a good source of Riboflavin and Phosphorus.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome fruits and vegetables round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Peas, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Agar-Agar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||11.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||5.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.2% max|