Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised Turkey from the American Midwest, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with farm-raised Turkey from right here in the American Midwest.
- As a natural source of prey in the wild, Turkey is an exceptional source of protein that’s also low in saturated fat, rich in Selenium, and a good source of Riboflavin and Phosphorus.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols Preserved, Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||32.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||5.0% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.9% min|
|L-CARNITINE||40 mg/kg min|