Watch your dog’s tail wag with delight as he chows down on Zignature’s Trout & Salmon Meal Formula. This limited ingredient canine kibble is completely free of potatoes, grains, corn, soy, eggs and chicken, and features real trout and salmon as the top two ingredients! You’ll also recognize other wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, flaxseed, peas, dehydrated alfalfa meal and sunflower oil for healthy omega fatty acids and other vitamins, mineral and nutrients. Trout and salmon are a great option for dogs who are allergic to more traditional protein options, like chicken. This grain-free recipe is also packed with powerful antioxidants and has low glycemic carbohydrates for a food you can feel good about feeding your pup.
- Features real trout and salmon making this recipe a great option for dogs with allergies to other proteins, like chicken.
- Limited ingredient and free from gluten, corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed, alfalfa meal and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Trout, Salmon Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Lactic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.Caloric Content:
3,725 kcal/kg, 382 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||31.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.2% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||2.0% min|
|L-CARNITINE||40 mg/kg min|