Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised Pork, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- Grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made from sustainably-sourced US Pork, which is a rich dietary source of protein, containing a healthy amino acid profile.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
- Rich in thiamin, one of the B-vitamins that plays an essential role in various body functions.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
Pork, Pork Meal, Peas, Pea Flour, Chickpeas, Pork Fat, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D‐Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols Preserved, L-Carnitine.Caloric Content:
|CRUDE PROTEIN||31.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.0% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.45% min|
|L-CARNITINE||40 mg/kg min|