Fill your best friend’s bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real, farm-raised Duck from Western France, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature’s limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Duck from Western France.
- Duck is high in essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc and Selenium, while low in sodium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D‐Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydro-chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B 12 Supplement), DHA, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols Preserved, L-Carnitine.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.5% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||4.5% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.9% min|
|L-CARNITINE||40 mg/kg min|