Make kitty cleanup quick, easy, and tidy with the Zero Mess by World's Best Advanced Cat Litter. It has a patented blend of naturally super-absorbent whole kernel corn and plant fibers to trap liquids and odors in tight clumps, with no dust or mess. Designed for high-performance use, this multi-cat-strength litter is lightweight, 99% dust-free, 100% natural, and totally flushable for easy cleaning. By forming clumps quickly, it also prevents the litter from sticking to the litter box. Plus, it’s septic-safe, eco-friendly, and free of toxins or silica so it’s safe for the whole family.
- Traps liquids and odors in tight clumps with a unique blend of ultra-absorbent plant fibers, keeping your home smelling fresh with double the odor control.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- Made from whole kernel corn and 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Corn and plant fibers.
- Start with a clean or new litter box and mix one-third World's Best Cat Litter and two-thirds your current litter.
- When your cat is comfortable. change the proportion to two-thirds World's Best Cat Litter.
- Make the switch complete and use only World's Best Cat Litter. Maintain 2-3 inches of clumping cat litter in the box.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
When you switch litters, your cat may paw or even taste the new litter. This is normal! World's Best Cat Litter™ is made from 100% natural corn and plant fibers, and won't harm your cat or kitten if they sample it.
Start by mixing in 1/3 World’s Best Cat Liter the first week. Then use 2/3 the second week. By the third week, you should be using 100% World’s Best Cat Liter.