Say goodbye to mediocre clay pellets and hello to the World's Best Cat Litter. Made with 100% all-natural scented lavender oil, this super-clumping litter is ideal for multiple cat homes and pet parents who prefer a scented litter. So, you can spare your home from that foul ammonia smell, and cleanup becomes a breeze with this fast-clumping formula! A natural, compressed corn formula is completely free of silica dust, so you and your family can breathe easy. This 99% dust-free litter won't disturb your pouring with a dusty cloud! Plus, this formula is environmentally friendly—totally flushable, and safe for both septic and sewer systems. Feel good about what's in your litter box with this pet, people and planet friendly litter.
- Made with 100% all-natural scented lavender oil, this multiple cat formula is ideal for cat owners who prefer their cat litter to be scented.
- Powerful, concentrated formula traps odors and forms tight clumps on contact. No more nasty ammonia smell stinking up your house.
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter.
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems, making clean up a breeze!
- Quickly forms small, tight, easy to scoop clumps that result in less litter waste — a little goes a long way.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Simply pour 2 to 3 inches of World's Best Cat Litter™ into a clean, dry litter box. For the best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter.
- After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Some cats prefer to have their litter changed gradually. Start with only a third of World's Best Cat Litter™ added to your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to two-thirds. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter™.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection