- Directions for Use
- Alternative Products
RUN FREE™ GLM FOR TARGETED JOINT SUPPORT
A synergistic blend containing glucosamine, MSM, and green lipped mussel that provides superior support for healthy joints, bones, and cartilage in dogs of all ages and all breeds.
Our pets’ bodies are designed to be active and agile. But as time takes its toll on a pet’s skeletal system, our pets can begin to “slow down” and show signs of aging.
- Delivers Total Body Support™
- Improved Joint Function
- Healthy Cartilage
- Strong Bones
- Increased Range of Motion
- Green lipped mussels help rebuild joint tissue
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair.” It is the damage to the cartilage matrix that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity.
Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals and antioxidants to help combat this process and provide superior joint support and comfort for healthy hips and joints.
Give your pet a new lease on life and see your pet Run Free™!
A POWERFUL, TRIPLE BLEND OF NUTRACEUTICALS
- Glucosamine is a natural building block of cartilage that can help to prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine also influences the production of hyaluronic acid, the main constituent of synovial fluid, the lubricating liquid between joints that allows bones to move smoothly past each other.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs, and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a natural source of dietary sulfur, is critical to maintaining the connective tissue’s elasticity and flexibility in joints.
WHAT ARE GREEN-LIPPED MUSSELS?
Green-Lipped Mussels are shellfish native to New Zealand. They get their name from the brownish, green color around the lips of their shells and are the largest species of mussels.
Miracle on the half shell
Research has shown that green-lipped mussels (Perna canaliculus) to be exceptionally beneficial for dogs needing targeted hip and joint support.
Harvested in the pristine waters of New Zealand, this is the only mussel species containing a unique blend of nutrients known to promote joint health and mobility.
Perna mussels are rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate, all of which contribute to the viscosity of the synovial fluid and help joint lubrication. These highly nutritious shellfish also contain valuable Omega-3 fatty acids, which help promote joint comfort, plus essential vitamins, minerals, and other natural marine micronutrients that help maintain proper joint function.
Our green-lipped mussels are cold-opened and freeze-dried at low temperatures to ensure optimized levels of bioactivity.
*1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 4 grams (scoop included)
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shrimp and crab)||800 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||800 mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel||400 mg|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||376 mg|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||111 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate||30 mg|
Organic Flaxseed: A rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
1 scoop = 1 teaspoon = 4 grams (scoop included)
|Dogs 2 - 15 lbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|Dogs 16 - 30 lbss||1 teaspoon|
|Dogs 31 - 60 lbs||1 1/2 teaspoons|
|Dogs 61 lbs. and over||2 teaspoons|
|Cats 1 - 7 lbs||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cats 8 - 15 lbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cats 16 lbs and over||3/4 teaspoon|
- Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals.
- Amount can be adjusted according to individual pets needs.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
I have been using GML for a few years on my now 13 year old Doberman. He’s still going for walks, chasing balls and unwanted hairy goomers in his yard!
After speaking with Wholistic Pet folks they recommended using both Run Free and Joint Mobility for my 13 year old Brittany. I add both of them to his food in the morning and evening. His hip function has improved drastically in just 2 weeks. For years we used a commercial supplement that ran its course. I wish I knew about The Wholistic Pet Company years ago.
Thank You Wholistic Pet!