Calming Collars use patented Good Behavior pheromone technology. Using a pheromone that mimics the one mother cats produce to calm their kittens, the collars are clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking, destructive behavior, clawing and anti-social behavior. Collars help alleviate problem behaviors triggered by travel, thunderstorms, fireworks and new social situations.
This collar continues to release calming pheromones to your cat for 30 days. It can be used for cats of all ages and breeds without long-term side effects. Fits neck up to 15 inches.
- Uses pheromone technology that's proven to modify behaviors caused by stress and fear, such as inappropriate marking, scratching, excessive meowing, clawing, and destruction
- Releases a pheromone that mimics the one mother cats produce to calm and soothe kittens, making cats feel safe and secure
- Helps alleviate problem behaviors caused by stressful situations such as travel, thunderstorms, new pets in the home, new visitors, car rides, and vet visits
- Releases pheromones for 30 days with a pleasant, soothing lavender chamomile fragrance
- Adjusts to fit necks up to 15 inches. Can be used for cats of all ages and breeds with no long-term side effects
Remove the collar before shampooing your cat and replace it after the cat’s coat is dry. Do not use collar on cats with skin lesions. SENTRY Calming Collar for cats is not a pharmaceutical product. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
To select the most accurate size calming collar for your pet, measure the center of their neck with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the cloth tape measure snug, but not tight. If you don't have a cloth tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pet’s neck for comfort.