Primal Lamb Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food offers your hungry pooch all the benefits of a safe and wholesome raw-food diet—without you having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself! Taking great pride to source only the best ingredients, this tasty and nutritious diet is packed with naturally derived vitamins and minerals. The high-protein ratio appeals to your canine companion’s primal diet, and it’s an excellent way to maintain a proper weight and boost overall health. And best of all, it’s a breeze to serve, thanks to the naturally preserved nuggets—just add water! The proof comes in watching her lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free lamb organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Lamb Hearts, Ground Lamb Bones, Lamb Liver, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Kale, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Montmorillonite Clay, Fish Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Quinoa, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Organic Kelp, Zinc Sulfate.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||34.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
Wash all work surfaces, utensils, hands and food bowls with hot, soapy water after handling freeze-dried meats and poultry. Keep freeze-dried meats and poultry separate from other foods. Keep away from children.