Provide your senior sidekick with peak nourishment from ORIJEN Senior Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your dog is an ancestral carnivore, which means he thrives on a biologically appropriate diet that’s packed with different types of whole animal ingredients. This scrumptious kibble is specially formulated to support lean muscle mass and weight maintenance in senior dogs. Crafted with the most nutrient-dense and succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is also made with WholePrey animal ingredients, including organs and bone, delivering 85% quality animal ingredients. And this dog food is freeze-dried coated for the wag-worthy raw flavor dogs love!
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh poultry or fish ingredients. The fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and the raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Crafted with 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, for a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- WholePrey diet featuring the most succulent parts of the prey including poultry and fish, organs and bone.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Chicken, Turkey, Flounder, Whole Mackerel, Turkey Giblets (Liver, Heart, Gizzard), Chicken Liver, Eggs, Whole Herring, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Mackerel, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Peas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Lentil Fiber, Dehydrated Pumpkin, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pollock Oil, Chicken Fat, Pea Starch, Chicken Heart, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Whole Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Freeze-Dried Chicken, Freeze-Dried Turkey, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Dried Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3,630 kcal/kg, 417 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||38% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||8% max|
|DIETARY STARCH||17% max|
|DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID)||0.2% min|
|EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID)||0.2% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS*||3% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*||0.8% min|
|GLUCOSAMINE*||600 mg/kg min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*||1 Million CFU/lb|