- Feeding Guide
Note: Frozen or refrigerated items are eligible for store pick up or local delivery only and require signature upon receipt to avoid unwanted thawing.
Ready to become the best pet parent ever? Our Homestead Turkey Gently Cooked recipe is loaded with humanely raised, antibiotic-free turkey and superfoods like non-GMO leafy greens, pumpkin, and coconut oil. It’s fresh food perfect for any pup, made with 100% human grade ingredients in a human grade facility.
- - Fresh food for your pup without the cooking
- - Sous vide in a gradual cooking process to remove bacteria while retaining more flavor, nutrients and ingredients.
- - Made from 100% Certified Humane® turkey, raised without antibiotics
- - Shipped frozen to preserve freshness
- - Pre-portioned pouches for easy serving
- - Designed to be rotational to offer variety in flavor and protein sources
- - No wheat, corn, potatoes, peas or legumes
- - Pouches are recyclable through TerraCycle ®
- Butternut Squash
- Coconut Oil
- Salmon Oil
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Chia Seeds
- Chicory Root
- Choline Chloride
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- D-Calcium Pantothenate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Selenium Yeast
- Dried Kelp
Calorie Content (calculated): 597 kcal ME/16 oz pack
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Review the feeding guideline to find the appropriate feeding amount based on your dog’s weight and activity level. Serve as a complete, balanced meal or nutritious topper. Store Gently Cooked recipes in the freezer to keep fresh. Once opened, store the recipes in the fridge for up to 5 days.