Finally, a soft litter that's purr-fect for sensitive paws and kittens! Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter is made from sustainably sourced, natural wood fiber that has been responsibly rescued. The ultra-soft quality makes it similar to clay, so transitioning your cat to this healthier natural choice is easy! Best of all, this kitty litter helps control unpleasant odors, allowing you and your feline friend can breathe with ease.
- The wood fiber works to naturally prevent enzymes from bonding with liquid and waste, halting ammonia odor before it even starts.
- Absorbs liquid on contact and creates solid clumps for hassle-free scooping.
- 99% dust-free so you and your feline can breathe easier. The wood fiber is de-dusted and screened.
- 100% free from artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic dyes and GMOs.
- Biodegradable and flushable litter crafted from sustainably sourced wood fiber that’s responsibly rescued. Simply scoop and flush one clump at a time.
- Pour ökocat litter into a clean litter box to the depth of 2-3 inches.
- Scoop waste daily and refill as needed to maintain the desired depth. Base litter lasts 4-6 weeks.
- Dispose of waste in an environmentally-friendly waste bag or flush.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Fill the empty litter box with 2 inches of ökocat and pour only 1 inch of your existing litter on top. Let your cat mix the litters as they are used.
When it’s time to clean the box entirely, continue to fill with more ökocat and less of the old litter until your cat has adjusted to the change.
When your cat is used to the new litter dispose of your old litter appropriately, or donate it to a local shelter.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion. Litter Material is flammable.
California Residents: View Proposition 65 WARNING