Regular use of Hoofmaker® will help maintain strong, yet flexible hooves for your horse. It moisturizes to help reduce the incidence of dry, brittle, inflexible surfaces.The protein-enriched formula conditions the entire hoof surface, including coronary band, walls, frog, and sole. It contains no petroleum or pine tar and is never sticky or greasy. Use of Hoofmaker® leaves the user's hands, nails, cuticles and skin feeling smooth and moisturized, and it dries quickly without a greasy residue. Consult your local veterinarian or farrier for additional hoof care advice.
- A manicure and pedicure in a bottle
- Moisturizes dry, cracked skin on hands, feet and other areas of the body
- Fortifies nails and protects them against damage, maintaining their strength and flexibility
- Softens and conditions, deeply penetrating rough, callused areas
- Restores vital nutrients and essential moisture to dry skin and nails in a grease less formula
Directions for Use on Animals:
Apply by hand, covering the entire hoof surface including coronary band, walls, frog, and sole. Massage in with fingertips, leaving a thin, even film to absorb into the hoof. Apply daily or as recommended by your professional equine authority.
Directions for Human Use:
Apply to hands, nails, cuticles and skin as necessary. Massage into dry skin, especially hands, elbows and feet. Not for internal use. Keep out of eyes and mucous membranes. Keep from freezing.
Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Stearate, Steareth 20, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Protein, Lanolin, PEG-25 Castor Oil, Allantoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6.