LupinePet Basic Solids are great for those who prefer a more traditional solid color. This adjustable dog collar is the perfect everyday flat collar.
- Durable, Long Lasting Webbing - Made of premium woven nylon. Durable, washable and soft to the touch.
- Convenient, Strong Buckle - Lupine Pet and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Featuring an easy, convenient side release.
- Heavy-Duty Steel D-Rings - Lupine’s welded steel D-ring is rust resistant and designed to hold up to years of heavy use.
- Adjustable, Easy-to-Use Tri-Glide - The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glide keeps the collar at the correct size.
- Stitching – Every Fiber Matters - Lupine utilizes the bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial.
How do I choose a width?
What size collar should my dog wear?
Small Dogs - Collar lengths 6"-16" by 1/2" wide
Medium Dogs - Collar length 9"-25" by 3/4" wide
Large Dogs - Collar length 12"-31" by 1" wide
The most accurate way to choose the correct size range is to measure your dog.
A fabric dressmaker’s tape measure is easiest and most accurate. Or, a piece of string can also be used and then measured.
Measure the dog’s neck comfortably snug against the fur. Take the actual measurement and add 5% to determine the best size range
Example: Actual measurement is 20” + 5% = 21”