Jazz up your canine’s dry dog food with The Honest Kitchen Pour Overs Stew Wet Dog Food Topper. Made with just nine ingredients including turkey bone broth, real salmon, pumpkin, apples and butternut squash, this recipe serves as a delicious and nutritious stew that’s pourable too! Every Pour Overs topper is specially designed for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. With a wide variety of flavors to choose from, each slow-cooked stew is grain-free and made with 100% natural ingredients you can trust and all the tail-wagging taste your dog will love!
- Slow-cooked, grain-free stew topper is 100% natural and adds a healthy boost of nutrition to your dog’s already complete and balanced diet.
- Meal enhancer made with chunks of real diced salmon in a pumpkin and apple puree to support healthy digestion for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- 2 servings are packaged in a BPA-free box, which can be easily opened, poured and closed for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Human grade Pour Overs meets the rigorous FDA safety standards, ensuring the highest quality wet dog food topper.
- Limited-ingredient topper is made in a human food facility free of rendered meals, by-products, grains, artificial colors or flavors, and with only the highest quality non-GMO whole foods.
Turkey Bone Broth, Salmon, Pumpkin, Apples, Butternut Squash, Tapioca, Potato, Cinnamon, Ginger.
430 kcal/kg, 67 kcal/box, 34 kcal/serving
|CRUDE PROTEIN||3.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||0.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|