No fence is no problem with the Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake. Complete with ground stake and 25-foot cable, this outdoor-ready tie-out system will let your dog roam to his heart’s content—without worrying about him running loose. The cable is made of rust-resistant, weather-resistant galvanized steel so it can stand up to the outdoors, and is coated with vinyl to prevent corrosion and tangles. Plus, it’s easy to install in your yard with either your own two hands or by lightly hammering. For dogs up to 50 pounds.
- Tie-out system with stake and cable helps keep dogs secure in yards with no fences.
- Gives dogs room to roam while preventing them from escaping the yard with 25 feet of cable.
- Outdoor-proof with rust-resistant, weather-resistant galvanized steel cable so it’s great for heavy duty use.
- Vinyl-coated cable prevents corrosion and tangles, and won’t pull on your dog’s fur.
- Easy to install by securing ground stake with the force of your hands or by lightly hammering.
Do not leave your dog unsupervised. The security and effectiveness of this product will depend on the material into which the stake is embedded. Do not use on loose or wet soil. Always ensure proper installation and check the condition of your dog’s collar for any weak spots that could tear. Do not use with worn-out or defective collars, cables or harnesses. As with all tie-out devices, a strong or very determined pet may still be able to free itself from it. Consider your dog’s temperament and size before using.