With lamb meal as the only meat source, it is easy to manage your dog's diet and he is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass. This limited ingredient formula is a great alternative for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Along with protein, there is a healthy mix of vegetables and fruits, which contain natural antioxidants important for everyday optimal health. Vitamins and minerals help support your dog's immune system. L-Carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat.
The grain-free formula combined with carefully chosen vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries helps meet your dog's daily nutritional needs. Chelated minerals are easily absorbed into the tissues of your dog's body for optimum nutrition. Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet.
- The unique lamb formula contains fewer protein and carbohydrates sources making it easy to manage your dog’s dietary needs. This limited ingredient formula contains lamb protein as the only meat source making it a great alternative for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- L-carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat.
- Red-meat, lamb meal provides a high quality protein source. The grain-free formula combined with carefully chosen vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help meet your dog’s daily nutritional needs. Chelated minerals are easily absorbed into the tissues of your dog’s body for optimum nutrition.
- Made free of grain and gluten, this special formula is perfect as an alternative to grain-based foods.
- Natural fibers from vegetables and fruits help support excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Lamb Meal, Pumpkin, Tapioca, Dried Egg, Sweet Potato, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dried Yeast, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,505 kcal/kg, 345 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||24.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|VITAMIN E||300 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID||100 mg/kg min|
|L-CARNITINE||50 mg/kg min|
|BETA-CAROTENE||5 mg/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.5% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||1.5% min|