Do you have a cat that wants to go outside or do you want to enrich your cat’s environment? You may have observed stress behaviors like pacing, scratching furniture or rugs, intercat aggression, increased vocalization, excessive grooming or urine marking. Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors with natural chemical free prairie grasses grown in their fields can help your cat feel less anxious, bored and depressed which translates into a happier cat environment. Touch of Outdoors has natural chlorophyll for odor control and no airborne dust. Bring the outdoor experience in with Touch of Outdoors Litter! Each box has a free Litter Box Solutions Booklet.
- Chemical free prairie grass helps your cat feel less anxious, bored and depressed.
- Natural chlorophyll for continuous odor control.
- All-natural hard clumping litter, no airborne dust.
- Multi-cat formula.
- Works with sifting/mechanical litter boxes.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill clean, dry litter with 3-4 inches of Dr. Elsey’s litter. This depth allows your cats to dig and cover their waste naturally.
- Scoop waste twice daily and refill box as necessary.
- Replace entire box once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter.
- Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.