Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Litter is the problem cat training litter! This scoopable litter provides a solution for cat owners whose cats do not use their litter box. Blended with a natural herb attractant, Cat Attract’s herbal scent, ideal texture and particle size combine to solve litter box problems. Non-use of the litter box is the number one reason a cat is abused or finds itself in a shelter. Cat Attract is the first cat litter to specifically address problem cats. Each box has a free Litter Box Solutions Booklet to help cat owners solve their litter box problems.
- Litter's herbal scent, ideal texture and particle size attract cat to litter box
- Multi-cat formula that is also great for training kittens
- 99% dust free, superior odor control
- Hard clumping
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill clean, dry litter with 3-4 inches of Dr. Elsey’s litter. This depth allows your cats to dig and cover their waste naturally.
- Scoop waste twice daily and refill box as necessary.
- Replace entire box once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter.
- Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.