- Feeding Guidelines
Give your kitty the nutrition he needs to thrive with the Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food. The formula provides plenty of protein to fuel all those adventures, with protein-rich turkey as the first ingredient. Every juicy bite is loaded with wholesome omegas for a lustrous coat, plus vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help your pal look and feel his best. With no grains, wheat or anything artificial, even kitties with sensitivities can dive into their bowl.
- Grain-free wet food is made with turkey as the first ingredient for animal sourced protein to support healthy muscles.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for overall health, and taurine to support healthy eyes and a healthy heart.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, with zero grains, wheat or wheat gluten so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies.
- Supports digestive and urinary health by providing adequate hydration from tasty broth-based gravy.
- Provides a complete and balanced diet for all breeds, on its own or as a tasty kibble topper.
Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Guar Gum, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Cranberries, Blueberries, Taurine, Dried Squash, Zucchini, Sodium Carbonate.
1,160 kcal/kg, 180 kcal/5.5-oz can, 410 kcal/12-oz can
Feed 1 5.5 oz container per 5 lbs of body weight per day. Feed according to age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion, your cat should have access to clean and fresh water.
Transition Instructions: A gradual transition to new food will avoid stomach issues, so don't change your dog's dishes all at once. Instead, mix the new food with your dog's old food. Throughout a week, gradually decrease the proportion of old food while increasing the proportion of new food.