Stop those pesky flies from annoying your horses with Farnam Bronco Equine Fly Spray. This spray kills and repels most irritating insects in a ready-to-use water-based formula. Easy to use, this product can be applied through the trigger or wiped-on with a sponge or clean soft cloth. Use this spray in horse barns and stables to kill stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, gnats, ticks (including Deer Ticks), fleas, chiggers and lice, as well as repel mosquitoes with ease. Your horse can enjoy the pleasant citronella scent without the irritation of unwanted pests biting and bothering him.
- This spray kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, gnats, ticks (including Deer Ticks), fleas, chiggers, and lice and to repel mosquitoes with ease.
- Easy to apply, this product can be administered through the trigger or wiped-on with a sponge or clean soft cloth.
- Designed to penetrate the hair coat for ultimate protection against unwanted pests.
- Formula contains prallethrin, permethrin, piperonyl butoxide and leaves a pleasant citronella scent.
- Perfect for use directly onto horses or in horse barns and stables for total guarding against insects.
Do not use where livestock (other than horses) are housed or fed, or where livestock feeds are stored. Do not contaminate water, feed, or foodstuffs, milk, or milking utensils. Do not repeat treatment more than once every day.
Prallethrin, Permethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Methyl, cyclopent, Trans Chrysanthemate, Carboxylate.