Boxiecat Gently Scented Cat Litter is a fast-clumping, mildly scented litter that was developed by a veterinarian to be safe for cat’s sensitive sense of smell. It stays ultra-clean even after weeks of scooping thanks to the hard flat-top clumps that form instantly on the top of the litter box, rather than soaking to the bottom, so they’re easy to scoop. Because Boxiecat’s clumps don’t break or crumble, it’s easier to keep kitty’s litter box ultra-clean, better smelling and more inviting–it’s like a new bag after every scoop. Proudly made in the USA, this ultra-low dust litter is ideal for households with allergy sufferers.
- Veterinarian developed formula has a safe and gentle cat-preferred scent that’s moisture-activated; includes natural ingredients with calming benefits.
- Instantly forms a flat-top clump for easy scooping that makes clean-up a breeze; perfect for single or multi-cat homes and all box types.
- An advanced dust suppression process makes this litter over 99.9% dust-free; ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Exceptional odor control eliminates ammonia odors; hypoallergenic and free of bleach, dyes or fillers.
- Proudly made in the USA; one 16-pound bag lasts one cat about one month and one 28-pound bag lasts two cats about one month.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Pure Premium Clay, Odor Preventive.