Benebone's Wishbone Chew isn't your dog's average chew toy. Made in the USA from durable nylon and real USA-sourced bacon throughout, the ergonomic wishbone will keep your dog chewing with delight! Each prong has deep flavor grooves to keep him interested and the unique, paw-friendly shape makes gripping extra easy. As if that wasn't enough, with your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real bacon that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- With your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Nylon and Real Bacon.
Made in a facility that processes nuts, including peanuts, so keep out of households with allergies. Always supervise chewing. Discard after damage or significant wear.
Benebones should be enjoyed but not eaten. While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
|Size||Suggested Pet Size||Length x Width (inches)||Weight (ounces)|
|SMALL||Under 30 lbs||5.3in x 3.8in||3.6oz|
|MEDIUM||Under 60 lbs||7.0in x 4.8in||6.3oz|
|LARGE||Under 90 lbs||8.3in x 5.5in||9.6oz|
|GIANT||Under 120 lbs||9in x 6.3in||12.96oz|
Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for the smaller size.