Barkworthies All-Natural Braided Beef Gullet is an all-natural dog chew sourced from high quality Australian beef. Featuring three beef sticks braided together, these mega-chews measure approximately 12 inches in length and are great for aggressive chewers. A long-lasting dog chew, the gnawing action your dog gets from the Braided Beef Gullets cleans your pups teeth and aids in the prevention of plaque and tartar! Additionally, these healthy dog treats also feature natural glucosamine - an amino acid shown to aid in joint health. Featuring the highest quality, wholesome ingredients, these single-ingredient chews are part of Barkworthies full line of all-natural dog products. Additive-free, preservative-free and chemical-free, Barkworthies makes treats and chews you can feel proud to give your dog.
- All-natural dog chew made from free-range, grass-fed, Australian beef
- Features natural glucosamine and chondroitin — amino acids shown to aid in joint health for mobility and movement
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums by breaking down plaque and tartar
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- Featuring three beef sticks braided together, these mega-chews are longer lasting and measure approximately 12 inches in length. Great for aggressive chewers and medium to large breeds
Beef Gullet.Caloric Content:
3,505 kcal/kg, 99 kcal/oz, 303/treat
|CRUDE PROTEIN||52.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||27.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||0.6% max|
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.