The ACANA food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, with thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. With a recipe blend inspired by Kentucky’s lush grasslands, ACANA Grasslands recipe is crafted with 70%* quality animal ingredients like grass-fed lamb, duck, cage-free eggs, quail and rainbow trout, and 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Acanas premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, duck, and eggs; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried lamb and duck liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned lamb, deboned duck, eggs, lamb meal, goat meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, duck fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, quail, rainbow trout, duck meal, pollock oil, natural lamb flavor, whole yellow peas, lamb tripe, lamb liver, duck liver, mutton cartilage, mixed tocopherols (preservative), salt, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried duck liver, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal/8 oz. cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Grasslands Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).