A powerful, all-natural, triple blend of proven nutraceuticals for all-natural support of hip and joint function and comfort
Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals that provides superior joint support. Wholistic Run Free™ exclusively targets joints and their supportive structures. It can be used in conjunction with Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ for dogs requiring more joint support, or used alone. Wholistic Run Free™ can also be adjusted according to an individual dog's needs.
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair”. It is the damage to the “cartilage matrix” that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity, resulting in compromised joint health. However, while degradative forces are at work, other cells are rebuilding the same cartilage.
Wholistic Run Free™ supports:
- Normal, healthy cartilage
- Normal synovial fluid levels
- Strong joint matrix
- Normal joint function
- Normal range of motion
- Strong bones
- High antioxidant levels Give your pet a new lease on life!
Give your pet a new lease on life and see your pet Run Free™!
The key to achieving success with any nutraceutical depends on each ingredient’s purity, strength, and efficacy in combination with one another. Wholistic Run Free™ uses a proven synergistic blend of MSM, chondroitin, and glucosamine that has been proven effective in supporting normal joint function.
- Glucosamine is a natural building block of cartilage that can help to prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine also influences production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid, the lubricating liquid between joints that allows bones to move smoothly past each other.
- Shark Cartilage is a powerful, animal health product that also helps support normal joint function, especially in older pets.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a natural source of dietary sulfur, is critical to maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the connective tissue in joints. MSM has been proven to be very effective in supporting joint mobility and function.
- Wholistic Run Free™ is rich in EPA, DHA, and antioxidants, including Ester C®, all of which contribute to unparalleled support for joint health
Active ingredients per teaspoon = 4 gramsHover over ingredients below to get description.
Ingredient AmountTotal Omega-3 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 1,485 mgTotal Omega-6 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 1,373 mgChondroitin Sulfate (Shark Cartilage)Chondroitin sulfate helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Shark cartilage, which is primarily composed of chondroitin sulfate, is best known for its anti-angiogenesis properties. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it. Our shark cartilage is obtained exclusively from legalized fishing methods. 1,080 mgMSM (methylsulfonylmethane)A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels. 800 mgGlucosamine HCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 500 mgGlucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 500 mg
Inactive IngredientsHover over ingredients below to get description.Fish Protein PowderProduced from white fish native to pristine New Zealand waters. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.LecithinLecithin is a key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.Organic FlaxseedA rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.Organic GarlicContaining allicin, garlic is a powerful antioxidant that exhibits antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Garlic has been used for centuries as a deterrent for biting insects and also aids in the control of intestinal parasites.Organic KelpKelp (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-30 lbs...............................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 teaspoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 teaspoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs. 1 scoop = 1 teaspoon = 4 g
Best Joint Supplement
- I was using another joint supplement but it was causing constipation in my 12 year old min pin that I adopted from the shelter. She has arthritis and hip dysplasia so I wanted to see if I could alleviate some of her symptoms with a joint supplement. I noticed a difference with the last supplement but I noticed even more improvement with Wholistic Run Free supplement. She is able to run and jump around which is amazing. She can't jump up on the bed or couch like my other min pins but her back end is not hunched as much and she can jump up and down and run around the yard. I also like the fact that the vehicle for the other supplements in the container is flaxseed and not emulsifiers or other junk (glycerin, soy, corn, etc.) which is a win for me! PLEASE NOTE: It is a bit cheaper to buy from Amazon but I recommend that you buy it directly from the company. I recently ordered from Amazon and it was rancid.
Write Your Own Review