- How to use it
Wondercide Cedarwood Scent Home, Dog & Cat Flea & Tick Spray helps to protect your furbaby from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes, all without harsh chemicals. While traditional products put chemicals into your pet’s bloodstream to kill of pests, Wondercide takes a different approach. This spray uses some of the highest-quality, purest natural essential oils that pests hate, so they bug off and leave your best friend alone. By targeting the pests externally, this spray can help to eliminate the pest life cycle, keeping your pup or kitty happy and healthy. It has a naturally calming cedarwood scent, and it’s safe to use on your pet multiple times per week. You can also use it on your furbaby’s bedding, and on your carpet and furniture for comprehensive pest control in your home.
- Has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and is designed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without any harsh chemicals.
- Holistic, vet approved, naturally derived and just as effective as some collars, pills, chewables and drops, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Powerful enough to eliminate pests on fur and skin, yet safe enough to use around the whole family and on dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, kittens and seniors. Use it as often as needed.
- This 3-in-1 plant-based formula has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and helps kill fleas on carpet, furniture, bedding, flooring, cat condos and in dog kennels.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable flea protection that's powered by nature and made in the USA.
Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
TO APPLY TO PETS. Do a test spray at the base of the neck and wait an hour or so to make sure your pet isn’t sensitive to one of the plant-based ingredients. Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray the body, belly, legs, and tail. Don’t forget in between the toes. Spritz into your hands and rub onto your pet's ears and face. Avoid spraying near or in mouth, nose and eyes. Do not soak or oversaturate your pet. Full coverage will ensure best results. The spray kills by contact when wet and repels when dry.
FOR CATS. Since cats are more sensitive and by nature and can be skittish around big bottles, use the 4oz spray. Many cats prefer to have Flea & Tick Pets + Home applied by hand. Spray into your hands and massage on to your cat.
FOR AN ACTIVE ISSUE. Apply this flea and tick killer for to dogs and cats daily until you don’t see anymore active bugs. Once you begin to apply to your pet, do a thorough treatment inside your home. Follow the label directions and spray on household surfaces including carpet, hard floors, furniture, and pet bedding. One thorough treatment usually does the trick, but a second may be needed a few days later for some infestations. Spot treat pet bedding and favorite hangout spots until you no longer see active bugs.
AS A PREVENTATIVE. For pest prevention and to repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes, apply to pets every 2-3 days and each time before visiting areas not protected by Wondercide, such as at dog parks or on trails. Repeat as needed based on pest pressure in your area to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Safe for daily use when used as directed. Use inside the home as needed or to freshen pet bedding and surfaces anytime. Many customers add a light misting of Flea & Tick Pets + Home to their weekly cleaning routine for added protection.
NOTE ON LEMONGRASS. Lemongrass oil has a naturally yellow tint and may temporarily discolor light fur and fabrics. It will wash out of fur. If you have a pet with a light coat or you plan to spray light-colored household surfaces, consider another scent or test fur and surfaces before use.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection