- Directions for Use
RUN FREE™ SOFT CHEWS FOR TARGETED JOINT SUPPORT
Use before or after dinner or as a treat!
We took our original Wholistic Run Free™ formula and created our new function soft chews! Wholistic Run Free™ Soft Chews are a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals that provide superior joint support. Wholistic Run Free™ Soft Chews exclusively target joints and their supportive structures all in a convenient soft chew! Use before or after dinner or as a treat! Wholistic Run Free™ Soft Chews have the same great palatability, potency, and quality you come to expect from Wholistic Pet Organics!
Our pets’ bodies are designed to be active and agile. But as time takes its toll on a pet’s skeletal system, our pets can begin to “slow down” and show signs of aging.
- Delivers Total Body Support™
- Helps promote healthy hips and joints
- Helps support a normal inflammatory response
- Helps support a normal range of motion
- Provides a natural source of EFAs and high antioxidant levels
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair.” It is the damage to the cartilage matrix that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity.
Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals and antioxidants to help combat this process and provide superior joint support and comfort for healthy hips and joints.
Give your pet a new lease on life and see your pet Run Free™!
- Glucosamine is a natural building block of cartilage that can help to prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine also influences the production of hyaluronic acid, the main constituent of synovial fluid, the lubricating liquid between joints that allows bones to move smoothly past each other.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs, and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a natural source of dietary sulfur, is critical to maintaining the connective tissue’s elasticity and flexibility in joints.
per two 2 Gram chews:
|Shark Cartilage (source of chondroitin sulfate)||500 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shrimp and crab)||500 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||400 mg|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||186 mg|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||164 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate||15 mg|
In order to achieve our cold-pressed soft chew, we add other ingredients not found in our regular run free. These ingredients include: Organic Flaxseed, Organic palm oil, Oat flour, Rice bran, Rice flour, Chicken, Natural chicken flavor, Sunflower lecithin, Coconut glycerin, Powdered cellulose, Sorbic acid (as a preservative), Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E), Rosemary extract.
|Dogs 2 - 30 lbs||1/2 chew|
|Dogs 31 - 60 lbss||1 chew|
|Dogs 61 - 90 lbs||1 1/2 chews|
|Dogs 91 lbs. and over||2 chews|
|Cats 1 - 14 lbs||1/4 chew|
|Cats 15 lbs and over||1/2 chew|
- Use before or after dinner or as a treat!
- Administer daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.