- Directions For Use
RUN FREE™ FOR TARGETED JOINT SUPPORT
Our pets’ bodies are designed to be active and agile. But as time takes its toll on a pet’s skeletal system, our pets can begin to “slow down” and show signs of aging.
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair.” It is the damage to the cartilage matrix that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity.
- Delivers Total Body Support™
- Normal, healthy cartilage
- Normal synovial fluid levels
- Strong joint matrix
- Normal joint function & range of motion
- Provides a natural source of EFAs and high antioxidant levels
Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals and antioxidants to help combat this process and provide superior joint support and comfort for healthy hips and joints.
Give your pet a new lease on life and see your pet Run Free™!
A POWERFUL, TRIPLE BLEND OF NUTRACEUTICALS
- Glucosamine is a natural building block of cartilage that can help to prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine also influences the production of hyaluronic acid, the main constituent of synovial fluid, the lubricating liquid between joints that allows bones to move smoothly past each other.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs, and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a natural source of dietary sulfur, is critical to maintaining the connective tissue’s elasticity and flexibility in joints.
*1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 4 grams (scoop included)
|Shark Cartilage (source of chondroitin sulfate)||1080 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (shrimp and crab)||1000 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||800 mg|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||282 mg|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||76 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate||30 mg|
*1 scoop = 1 teaspoon = 4 grams (included)
|Dogs 2 - 15 lbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|Dogs 16 - 30 lbss||1 teaspoon|
|Dogs 31 - 60 lbs||1 1/2 teaspoons|
|Dogs 61 lbs. and over||2 teaspoons|
|Cats 1 - 7 lbs||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cats 8 - 15 lbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cats 16 lbs and over||3/4 teaspoon|
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals.
Amount can be adjusted according to individual pets needs.
Store in a cool, dry place.