Help protect your furry friend from pesky pests by spraying Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray. This formula is crafted with natural plant-based ingredients like cinnamon, clove and cedar oils. Spray it on your pet and her bedding to help kill fleas on contact, so your canine companion can get the relief she needs. This spray is proudly made in the USA and can be used around dogs 12 weeks and older.
- Kills fleas on contact to help give your dog immediate relief.
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older and works great on fabric and dog hair.
- Spray product directly on your pet and her bedding to help get rid of fleas.
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application—just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide.
- Proudly made in the USA.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO not USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 12 WEEKS. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs.
1. Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
2. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
3. To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat.
4. Dry with towel if desired.
5. In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to cover areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
6. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.