Back on Track products help injuries heal quickly and ease arthritic pain. The Back on Track Therapeutic Riding Gloves are constructed of a polyester with polyurethane-coated outer shell, with a polypropylene ceramic textile lining. The ceramic reflects your natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal heat. The unique ceramic fabric creates gentle heat, which is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons.
- The unique ceramic fabric of these gloves uses your body warmth to relieve pain and inflammation
- Gloves fasten with hook and loop
- Provides great grip on the reins
- Great as a light winter glove or for year round use!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection